Utilising our powerful family of logging systems we provide accurate recording of the quantity of water received by each individual tanker.
At the water filling station the driver couples up his tanker to the outlet and, once logged on with his smart card or key fob, the water is pumped into the tanker.
When the tanker has been filled, the system closes the actuated control valve utilising an automated ultrasonic sensing system if required.
Data captured is either transmitted immediately by GPRS, or can be securely stored within the system logger to be downloaded via the on-board modem to a central management point for analysis and billing purposes.
- Streamlined revenue collection
- Improved control of deliveries
- Account information on individual load parameters
- Secure audit trail of all tanker activities
- Traceability audit of deliveries
- Reduced workload on drivers
- Visibility of third party/contracted tankers
- Automatic data transfer to management systems
- Web available information (password controlled)